CASH CENTRAL/COMMUNITY CHOICE FINANCIAL BLACK FRIDAY NINTENDO SWITCH™ SWEEPSTAKES– NOVEMBER 23-26, 2018
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. Valid government issued ID required. You must be 18 years of age or older (19 in Alabama) to participate in this sweepstakes and be a legal U.S. resident in one of the following states: AL, AK, CA, DE, HI, ID, KS, LA, MN, MS, MO, NV, NM, ND, OH, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, or WY.
- Eligibility: This Cash Central/Community Choice Financial Black Friday Nintendo Switch™ Sweepstakes- November 23-26, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age in Alabama) and are legal residents in the United States residing in one of the states in which the Sponsor provides internet loans (see States listed above). Valid government issued ID is required to claim prize. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate family members and members of their same households) and agents and representatives of Direct Financial Solutions, LLC, (“Cash Central/Community Choice Financial), the “Sponsor”, or any of its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, are not eligible to win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, Direct Financial Solutions, LLC, is a Delaware company, can be contacted through its website at cashcentral.com/ContactUs.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and legally binding as they pertain to this Sweepstakes. A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained after November 20, 2018 and before November 26, 2019 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Cash Central, Attn: “Black Friday Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes- November 23, 2018” Rules, 6785 Bobcat Way, Suite 200, Dublin, Ohio 43016.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins November 23, 2018 at or about 10:00 am ET and ends at 2:00 pm ET November 26, 2018, which shall be the deadline for the submission of entries.
- How to Enter: To enter the sweepstakes, participants must enter their name and contact information on the Cash Central sweepstakes form during the promotion period. There will be only one entry per person allowed.
- Drawing Date, Entries and Award: Following the Promotion Period (set forth above), there will be a selection drawing for the Sweepstakes, which will occur in the afternoon after 2:00 pm ET on Monday, november 26, 2018 at which time an entry will be selected in a random manner from all such eligible entries to select one (1) winning entry. The Winner will be notified by a representative of Sponsor using the contact information provided with their entry. Entrants agree that a message may be left on any social media account, email or via telephone on an answering machine or voice mail connected with that phone number, or with the person answering the phone if not the entrant. THE PERSON SELECTED MUST CLAIM THE PRIZE WITHIN 5 CALENDAR DAYS OR THERE MAY BE A SECOND CHANCE DRAWING FROM THE REMAINING ENTRANTS. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE (1) PRIZE WINNER AWARDED.
- Prize Summary & Detail: A single winning entry will be randomly selected and the winner provided one (1) Nintendo Switch™ worth $299.99; this $299.99 amount is the total value of Sweepstakes. (See Odds of winning in Sec. 7 below). If selected, the Winner must claim the prize within the time provided by these Rules.
- Odds of winning: Odds of winning is estimated by the Sponsor to be 1:91,449 but the actual odds depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Miscellaneous Notes: The winner consents to the posting of his/her name on the Sponsor’s website and social media account, as well as any Winners List posting as set forth in these rules. Total value of all prizes is $299.99. Prizes unclaimed within 5 calendar days after the Sponsor’s initial issuance of prize notification may, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, be awarded in a Second Chance Drawing for unclaimed prizes. THE PRIZE MUST BE CLAIMED BY THE WINNER WITH SUFFICIENT IDENTIFICATION SATIFACTORY TO SPONSOR. (Valid government issued ID required).
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or, as applicable, who have otherwise violated these Official Rules. Such a person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify any sweepstakes, game or drawing not capable of completion as planned, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
- Second Chance Drawing for Unclaimed Prizes: Should the prize remain unclaimed after 5 calendar days after the Sponsor’s initial issuance of prize notification, or the person is unable under these rules to be a winner, then the Sponsor shall conduct a Second Chance Drawing from all remaining valid entries.
10) ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND LEGALLY BINDING. ALL potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected, not received, or undeliverable because of errors in the contact information submitted by entrants, or because such contact information is no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor. PLEASE NOTE: Prizes are not transferable by winner. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent is permitted except by option of the Sponsor. Any substitute prize will have equal value in kind or cash. The winner shall be solely responsible for all income, federal, state and local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Any expenses relating to prizes that are not expressly provided herein shall be the responsibility of the winner. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, erroneous, or incomplete entries, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not specified or permitted in these rules; all such entries may, within the sole discretion of Sponsor, be disqualified.
11) Severability: In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. By entering, you acknowledge that you intend that the provisions of these Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, you agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent required by applicable law.
12) Release: By entering entrant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, brokers, directors, stockholders, officers, governors, employees, officials, and agents against any and all losses, liability, rights, claims, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injuries, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by entrant or a third party. By participating, entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
13) Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Sponsor in Ohio; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual prize in dispute but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses of the prize in dispute, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio.
14) Winners List: The Prizewinner’s name will be posted for one week in Sponsor’s main Ohio office location after award and certification by Sponsor. The winners list will be made available upon request, and records of the Sweepstakes will be retained by the Sponsor until November 26, 2019. Persons may also obtain the name of the winner after November 26, 2018 to November 27, 2019 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Cash Central, Attn: “Black Friday Nintendo Switch Sweepstakes November 23-26, 2018” Winners List, 6785 Bobcat Way, Suite 200, Dublin, Ohio 43016.
The views expressed by the articles and sites linked in this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions and policies of Cash Central or Community Choice Financial® .