Cash Central Resource Center
The decision to take a loan is never a light one and should take all aspects of the lending process into consideration -- in short, “Know before you owe.” To help educate and answer any potential questions you may have about Cash Central’s loan products (and a few choice aspects of finances in general), we’ve created the Cash Central Resource Center. As an education section allowing customers to familiarize themselves with loans, terms and general finance principles, the focus of the Resource Center is on transparency and informed choices -- all in an effort to make online lending simple.
Questions About Cash Central Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions If you have questions about any aspect of the Cash Central loan process (acquiring your loan, paying your loan back, etc.) you can find it in our FAQ.
- Payday Loan Scams Payday loans are a legitimate, helpful financial offering. That doesn’t mean there aren’t “bad guys” out there. Learn how to identify a scam.
- Online Loans Overview Online Loans come in a few different shapes and sizes. Find out more about them in our overview.
- What is a Payday Loan? A detailed look at what a payday loan is, isn’t and whether it may be right for you.
- What is an Installment Loan? Installment loans can be used for longer periods of time. How much longer and how they work is explained here.
- Budget Planning Tool A budget can keep your finances in line and under control. Learn how to create your own budget with our planning tool.
- Dispute a Credit Report Disputing a negative mark on your credit report is your right and might not be as tough as you think.