It’s time to get ready to go back-to-school for students all across the country, marking a new beginning for many students. To celebrate this exciting time, we’re happy to announce our 2021 Back to School Sweepstakes! We will be selecting two winners who will each receive a Visa® gift card worth $250 to use towards anything they want or need.
To enter the 2021 Back to School Sweepstakes, enter your name and email address at the link below. The sweepstakes ends on 8/15/2021 at 11:59 PM EDT.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. Valid government issued ID required. You must be 18 years of age or older (19 in Alabama) to participate in this sweepstakes and be a legal U.S. resident in one of the following states: AL, AK, CA, DE, FL, HI, ID, KS, LA, MN, MS, MO, NV, NM, ND, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, or WY.
1) Eligibility: This Cash Central/Community Choice Financial 2021 Back to School Sweepstakes – August 2-15, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age in Alabama) and are legal residents in the United States residing in one of the states in which the Sponsor provides internet loans (see states listed above). Valid government issued ID is required to claim prize. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate family members and members of their same households) and agents and representatives of Direct Financial Solutions, LLC, (“Cash Central/Community Choice Financial”), the “Sponsor”, or any of its parents, affiliates and subsidiary companies, are not eligible to win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor, Direct Financial Solutions, LLC, is a Delaware company, and can be contacted through its website at www.cashcentral.com/contactus.
2) Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and legally binding as they pertain to this Sweepstakes. A copy of these Official Rules may be obtained after August 2, 2021 and before August 15, 2022 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Cash Central, Attn: “2021 Back to School Sweepstakes– August 2-15, 2021” Rules, 5165 Emerald Pkwy Suite 100 Dublin, OH 43017.
3) Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins August 2, 2021 at or about 10:00 am EDT and ends at 11:59 pm EDT August 15, 2021 which shall be the deadline for the submission of entries.
4) How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must enter their name and contact information on the Cash Central Sweepstakes form located through the link at the top of this page during the promotion period. There will be only one entry per person allowed.
5) Drawing Date, Entries and Award: Following the Promotion Period (set forth above), there will be a selection drawing for the Sweepstakes, which will occur in the morning after 9:00 am EDT on MONDAY, August 16, 2021 at which time an entry will be selected in a random manner from all such eligible entries to select two (2) winning entries. The Winners will be notified by a representative of Sponsor using the contact information provided with their entry. Entrants agree that a message may be left on any social media account, email or via telephone on an answering machine or voice mail connected with that phone number, or with the person answering the phone if not the entrant. THE PERSON SELECTED MUST CLAIM THE PRIZE WITHIN 5 CALENDAR DAYS OR THERE MAY BE A SECOND CHANCE DRAWING FROM THE REMAINING ENTRANTS. THERE WILL BE ONLY TWO (2) PRIZE WINNERS AWARDED.
6) Prize Summary & Detail: Two winning entries will be randomly selected. Each selected winner will win one (1) Visa® gift card worth $250. (See Odds of winning in Sec. 7 below). If selected, the Winner must claim the prize within the time period provided by these Rules.
7) Odds of winning: Odds of winning is estimated by the Sponsor to be 1:20,000, but the actual odds depend on the number of valid entries received.
8) Miscellaneous Notes: The winner consents to the posting of his/her name on the Sponsor’s website and social media account, as well as any Winners List posting as set forth in these rules. Total value of all prizes is $500. Prizes unclaimed within 5 calendar days after the Sponsor’s initial issuance of prize notification may, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, be awarded in a Second Chance Drawing for unclaimed prizes. THE PRIZE MUST BE CLAIMED BY THE WINNER WITH SUFFICIENT IDENTIFICATION SATIFACTORY TO SPONSOR. (Valid government issued ID required).
Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or, as applicable, who have otherwise violated these Official Rules. Such a person will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify any sweepstakes, game or drawing not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical or other failures of any sort, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor.
9) Second Chance Drawing for Unclaimed Prizes: Should the prize(s) remain unclaimed five (5) calendar days after the Sponsor’s initial issuance of prize notification, or the person is unable under these rules to collect the prize, then the Sponsor shall conduct a Second Chance Drawing from all remaining valid entries.
10) ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND LEGALLY BINDING. ALL potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected, not received, or undeliverable because of errors in the contact information submitted by entrants, or because such contact information is no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor. PLEASE NOTE: Prizes are not transferable by winner. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent is permitted except by option of the Sponsor. Any substitute prize will have equal value in kind or cash. The winner shall be solely responsible for all income, federal, state and local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Any expenses relating to prizes that are not expressly provided herein shall be the responsibility of the winner. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, erroneous, or incomplete entries, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not specified or permitted in these rules; all such entries may, within the sole discretion of Sponsor, be disqualified.
11) Severability: In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to judicial decree or decision, the remainder of the Official Rules shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. By entering, you acknowledge that you intend that the provisions of these Official Rules be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Accordingly, you agree that if any provisions are deemed not enforceable, they shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent required by applicable law.
12) Release: By entering entrant agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers, brokers, directors, stockholders, officers, governors, employees, officials, and agents against any and all losses, liability, rights, claims, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, personal injuries, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by entrant or a third party. By participating, entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules.
13) Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Sponsor in Ohio; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual prize in dispute but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses of the prize in dispute, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio.
14) Winners List: The Prizewinner’s name will be posted for one week in Sponsor’s main Ohio office location after award and certification by Sponsor. The winners list will be made available upon request, and records of the Sweepstakes will be retained by the Sponsor until August 15, 2022. Persons may also obtain the name of the winner after August 16, 2021 to August 16, 2022 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Cash Central, Attn: “2021 Back to School Sweepstakes – August 2-15, 2021” Winners List, 5165 Emerald Parkway Suite 100 Dublin, OH 43017.