CASH CENTRAL LINE OF CREDIT
Cash Central’s Line of Credit option* gives you funds availability, up to a certain dollar amount (this is called "your credit limit") to be used at your discretion-- funds you can access when you need them. You’ll need to make a monthly minimum payment but you can also make additional payments to reduce your balance, or even pay off your full balance each month.
QUALIFYING FOR A LINE OF CREDIT
We might need more from you, but Cash Central requires the following, at a minimum, to accept your application:
- Source of income, verifiable in states where required.
- Valid checking account in your name.
- Two current (and valid) telephone numbers.
- Your social security number.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Not in active duty military status, or the spouse or dependent thereof.
- A draw of $500 with an annual interest rate of 240%, if paid off in 6 months, would require 6 payments of $150.36.
- A draw of $1000 with an annual interest rate of 180%, if paid off in 12 months, would require 12 payments of $184.48.
- A draw of $1500 with an annual interest rate of 150%, if paid off in 12 months, would require 12 payments of $247.79.
*Line of Credit available in the following states only: Kansas.